Recker Drop Off & Pick Up
& Pick Up
Our day at the San Tan Charter School Recker Campus (K-8) starts at 8:30 AM.
Dismissal times and Drive Lane queue are dependent on your oldest kiddo’s grade. Younger siblings will go to our “Siblings Area” to be picked up by the oldest on their way to Drive Lane. If “After Care” has been scheduled or kiddos are not picked within 10 minutes of their dismal time, they will be checked in to “After Care” and available to be released to an approved adult by or before 5:40 PM.
If there are any questions, please contact our office at 480-222-0811.
See our Drive Lane Tips below to help with a smooth and positive drive lane experience.
Gates Open: 8:05 AM
Starting Bell: 8:30 AM
Middle School Bell Schedule:
1st Hour: 8:30 AM – 9:28 AM
2nd Hour: 9:31 AM – 10:24 AM
3rd Hour: 10:27 AM – 11:20 AM
4th Hour (A): 11:23 PM – 12:13 PM
5th & 6th Lunch: 11:20 AM – 11:50 AM
4th Hour (B): 11:50 AM – 12:43 PM
7th & 8th Lunch: 12:13 PM – 12:43 PM
5th Hour: 12:46 PM – 1:39 PM
6th Hour: 1:42 PM – 2:35 PM
7th Hour: 2:38 PM – 3:35 PM
- Half Day Kinder Mainstream: 12:00 PM
- Half Day Kinder Montessori: 12:15 PM
- K – 1 Grades: 3:00 PM
- 2nd Grades & Montessori K-3rd: 3:15 PM
- 3rd – 4th Grades: 3:25 PM
- 5th – 8th Grades: 3:35 PM
Half Day Schedule
Throughout the school year, there are a variety of half days to support professional development, parent-teacher conferences, and holidays.
Please note the Half Day Schedule for the 2019/20 school year as well as the alternate dismissal times on these days. After care is closed on half days.
|August 28th – A||January 8th – A|
|September 25th – B||January 9th – B|
|October 2nd – A||January 10th – A|
|October 3rd – B||February 26th – B|
|October 4th – A||March 4th – A|
|November 27th – B||March 5th – B|
|December 19th – A||March 6th – A|
|December 20th – B||April 29th – B|
|May 8th – A|
|May 22nd – Last Day of School|
Half Day Dismissal:
- K – 1 Grades: 11:00 AM
- 2nd Grades & Montessori K-3rd: 11:15 AM
- 3rd – 4th Grades: 11:25 AM
- 5th – 8th Grades: 11:35 AM
Days alternate with either A or B schedule.
See 2019/20 chart for more details.
Consider sharing our Drive Lane Tips if an alternate authorized person will be picking up your student on Half Days
Drive Lane Tips
- If you are walking up, please take your car card with you. It is your ticket to your kiddos.
- Please arrive during the oldest child’s pick up time
- Please make sure your car-card is prominently displayed on the right side of the window.
- Please make sure you arrive at your student’s designated time. Any pick up person who arrives before their child’s designated time will be asked to exit the line and loop around.
- If there are changes to dismissal, please let the front office know. They will communicate the change with teachers.
- We cannot buckle students in, if you would like to help your student with the car buckle, please park and walk up with your car card to collect your student.
- Please remain in the vehicle, and we will help the kids get in the car.