Recker Drop Off & Pick Up
& Pick Up
Our day at the San Tan Charter School Recker Campus (K-6) starts at 8:30 AM.
Half-Day Kinder Dismissal is at 12:00 PM.
Full-Day Kinder through 6th Grade Students – Dismissal will start at 2:30 and students will be expected to be off-campus, unless they have signed up for after care, by 3:15 PM.
If “After Care” has been scheduled or kiddos are not picked by 3:15 PM, they will be checked in to “After Care” and available to be released to an approved adult by or before 5:45 PM.
If there are any questions, please contact our office at 480-222-0811.
See our Drive Lane Tips below to help with a smooth and positive drive lane experience.
Gates Open: 8:05 AM
Starting Bell: 8:30 AM
Middle School Bell Schedule:
1st Hour: 8:30 AM – 9:28 AM
2nd Hour: 9:31 AM – 10:24 AM
3rd Hour: 10:27 AM – 11:20 AM
4th Hour (A): 11:23 PM – 12:13 PM
5th & 6th Lunch: 11:20 AM – 11:50 AM
4th Hour (B): 11:50 AM – 12:43 PM
7th & 8th Lunch: 12:13 PM – 12:43 PM
5th Hour: 12:46 PM – 1:39 PM
6th Hour: 1:42 PM – 2:35 PM
7th Hour: 2:38 PM – 3:35 PM
- Half Day Kinder: 12:00 PM
- Full Day Kinder – 6: Dismissal starts at 2:30 PM and runs through 3:15 PM
Students not picked up by 3:15 PM will be checked into our After Care Program. Charges will be incurred for this service.
Half Day Schedule
Throughout the school year, there are a variety of half days to support professional development, parent-teacher conferences, and holidays.
Please note the Half Day Schedule for the 2019/20 school year as well as the alternate dismissal times on these days. After care is closed on half days.
|August 28th – A||January 8th – A|
|September 25th – B||January 9th – B|
|October 2nd – A||January 10th – A|
|October 3rd – B||February 26th – B|
|October 4th – A||March 4th – A|
|November 27th – B||March 5th – B|
|December 19th – A||March 6th – A|
|December 20th – B||April 29th – B|
|May 8th – A|
|May 22nd – Last Day of School|
Half Day Dismissal:
- K – 1 Grades: 11:00 AM
- 2nd Grades & Montessori K-3rd: 11:15 AM
- 3rd – 4th Grades: 11:25 AM
- 5th – 8th Grades: 11:35 AM
Days alternate with either A or B schedule.
See 2019/20 chart for more details.
Consider sharing our Drive Lane Tips if an alternate authorized person will be picking up your student on Half Days
Drive Lane Tips
- If you are walking up, please take your car card with you. It is your ticket to your kiddos.
- Please arrive during the oldest child’s pick up time
- Please make sure your car-card is prominently displayed on the right side of the window.
- Please make sure you arrive at your student’s designated time. Any pick up person who arrives before their child’s designated time will be asked to exit the line and loop around.
- If there are changes to dismissal, please let the front office know. They will communicate the change with teachers.
- We cannot buckle students in, if you would like to help your student with the car buckle, please park and walk up with your car card to collect your student.
- Please remain in the vehicle, and we will help the kids get in the car.