Happy Friday San Tan,
As you are probably aware, Maricopa County Public Health recently confirmed one case of 2019 Novel Coronavirus in Maricopa County. This individual is member of the ASU community and risk to the all Maricopa County residents, including the ASU community, is believed to be low at this time.
We understand that there is much concern over this new strain, and MCDPH is committed to providing the most up-to-date information at www.maricopa.gov/coronavirus.
Because protection from all respiratory viruses is similar, this is a good time to review strategies we can all use to prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, such as the flu:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick, and keep sick children home as well.
- Cover your cough or sneeze, then immediately discard any tissues.
- Clean and disinfect frequently-touched objects and surfaces.
San Tan Charter School staff take these precautions inside of our classrooms in order to ensure a healthy learning environment for your children.
CEO/Superintendent of Schools
San Tan Montessori School INC
2013 – 2018 East Valley Tribune Best Charter School
2014 Gilbert Chamber of Commerce Large Business of the Year