Tauscher Times 7.13.21
Hello Power Campus!
This week we are welcoming staff back on campus as we inch closer to the start of school and are preparing for the 2021-22 school year.
Today was our first day of pre-service learning with our “gifted learner” training and tomorrow we welcome all new staff to campus for our full-day “Love and Logic” presentation. On Thursday we welcome over 80+ staff members to hear from Dr. Sippel as we officially kick off our all-school professional development and away we go from there!
Over the next few weeks you will be hearing more from the school. Please pay particular attention right away to the attached supplies list for students and please take note of our technology policy and approved devices list.
Speaking for our entire staff, we look forward to be preparing ourselves to welcome students back to school!
San Tan Charter utilizes student laptops to access curriculum for many of the classes at the Power Campus. Parents of students have the option of leasing that technology from the school or supplying its own technology from the list of approved devices is on the Parent Portal page on the school website. Please be reminded there is a $250 annual lease fee for technology and a $50 annual fee for registering a personal device.
Click here to lease your High School student’s device.
Please see our list of Approved Devices.
Start of School EVENTS
- Join us for a social event at Main Event, located at 1735 S. Santan Village Parkway in Gilbert, to welcome in the start of school. The cost of admission is $20 and students receive class schedules. Admission includes 4 hours of bowling, billiards, laser tag, gravity ropes, a $10 Fun Card and 2 slices of pizza and a medium soft drink for each guest. Please click here to register your student!
- OPEN HOUSE: On July 26 from 3pm-8pm, walk your student’s class schedule, pick-up your pre-ordered school supplies and meet your teachers at the Power Campus Open House event. Open house starts in the Student Union with a brief introduction from administration and then families are welcome to walk campus. Scheduled times for school open houses are as follows:
- TEACHER DINNER (5pm-6pm)
- Save the Date for Thursday, July 29, at 6pm a Fall Sports information night at the Power Campus. All parents interested in learning more about school sports or for those who have registered for school sports need to attend. The informational night will start on the Power Campus Main Gym and from there will move into break-out sessions with individual fall sports coaches.
- Sports Registration: Watch out for an email in the days to come for the opening of OUR NEW 2021-22 sports registration information system.
- Sports Physicals: PRIORITY: On July 15 from 3:00-8:00pm San Tan Charter will be hosting $20 SPORTS PHYSICALS on campus! Each student must have an updated sports physical on file to participate in team sports. Click here to register.
- Sports Offering Survey: If you have not had an opportunity to complete our sports survey, we need your input to help determine which sports and staffing is needed for the 2021-22 school year. Please click here to provide your feedback. [YOU DO NOT need to complete the form again if you have filled it out already].
Calendar of Events
July 15 Sports Physicals
July 20 Junior High (7th – 8th grade) Meet and Greet (Main Event)
July 23 High School (9th – 12th grade) Meet and Greet (Main Event)
July 26 Open House
July 28 First Day of School!
All the Best,
- 480-222-0811 (Power Campus)
- e. email@example.com
San Tan Charter School
Visit us at SanTanCharterSchool.com
2014 – 2019 Best of Gilbert, AZ