Tauscher Times 5/4
Hello Power Campus!
Happy Star Wars Day! (May the 4th be with you…) I was impressed with Mr. Crowe in drive-lane this morning as he dropped off his daughter in a real-life Storm Trooper helmet!
It is a special week with our HS prom happening this Saturday from 7-11pm at Arizona Golf Resort. We have a handful of families helping with set-up (9:00am -Noon) on Saturday but could still use extra sets of hands to make the evening spectacular for the kids. Please click on the link below to purchase tickets for Prom or to register to help us with set-up donations and volunteering: https://yqysjrrxph.formstack.com/forms/prom_2021.
Also this week, and in reference to this past weekend’s Kentucky Derby, we are in the final stretch of the paper drive! Donations are being accepted through this Friday, May 7. Ms. Kovach and Ms. Warren are way out in front with almost 700 reams of paper between both teachers. Remember, the winning classroom teacher gets a $100 gift certificate!
Join us for varsity boys volleyball senior night on Thursday, May 6th. The game starts at 5:30pm in the Nest and, per tradition, the boys and their families will be honored and introduced on the court. Stay after the game for player autographs from our graduating seniors and meet our special guest and new Athletic Director, Mr. Shawn Lytle, who will meet and greet with parents.
School Enrollment: 2021-22
Please follow and complete the links for the 2021/2022 enrollment process for all Kindergarten-12th Grade Students. San Tan Charter School is grateful for your continued support and choosing us to be part of your family’s educational journey.
If you are adding a new sibling, you will be able to do this at the same time.
- Student(s) Application
- PHLOTE Form (AZ State) (Complete and Return)
- ESEA Form (AZ State) (Complete and Return)
- Make Online Payment
Registrar: Christine Gray email@example.com
If you have any additional questions, please reach out to:
Virtual Dual Enrollment Information Night- Hosted by Chandler Gilbert Community College
Next Thursday, May 13th, beginning at 5:30pm, Chandler Gilbert Community College will be hosting two virtual presentations. The first presentation will be on the benefits of Dual Enrollment and the second part of the presentation will be on the Admissions and Enrollment process. To RSVP for this information night, please sign up using this link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20F0F4FA4A629A5FF2-virtual.
Gifted Informational Night
- Gifted Information Night (Virtual)
- When: Tuesday, May, 11th
- Time: 6:30 – 7:30pm
- Where: Google Meet
- meet.google.com/osh-qkxf-bne Or dial +1 336-914-1037 PIN: 775 359 103#
- RSVP: Click Here
- Our annual gifted information night will be virtual this year, please mark your calendars and RSVP if you are interested in attending and learning about your gifted children and our K-12 gifted program. San Tan is offering a Gifted Information Night to help answer your questions and to help prepare you for next year. During this meeting, we will introduce you to our teachers, our self-contained gifted model, as well as introduce you to the services offered at the middle school and high school level. Additionally, we will offer an overview of the different enrichment programs available and answer any questions or concerns you may have.
- The Gifted Information Night is targeted towards those entering the gifted program and those who wish to learn more about San Tan’s Gifted Program. We would like to take a moment to welcome our new additions to San Tan’s Gifted Program! We understand that you may have many questions about our program and what ‘gifted’ really means.
Summer Sports Camps Information
Make sure to turn in your registrations for our summer sports camps! The deadline for registrations for is the last day of school on Friday, May 21. All details, flyers, and links can be found on this link and attachment to make payment online. https://yqysjrrxph.formstack.com/forms/summer_camp.
End of Year Parent-Teacher Conferences
Our EOY conferences will be on May 28th and 29th this year. Families can choose between virtual or in-person conferences. Please choose a day, time and conference type that works best for you and your family. Please be sure to let your teacher know if you will be attending virtually or in-person.
Click the teacher to sign up:
|Mr. Crooms||Mrs. Kasperson|
Chicken Coop Cam
Check in with our finely feathered friends at the San Tan Charter coop cam! https://recker.santancharterschool.com/outdoor-environment/
Meet the New AP/Athletic Director, Shawn Lytle May 6
Join us on May 6th after the boys volleyball senior night event in the gym as Mr. Shawn Lytle will be in attendance to share with our families a brief history of his experience being a small-schools athletic administrator and the vision we share of our athletics department moving forward. He will address all levels of our programming and will stay afterwards to meet individual families!
Calendar of Events
May 4 AP Calculus Exam, 8:00am
May 5 Home Game: Varsity Boys Volleyball, 5:30pm
May 6 Home Game: Varsity Boys Volleyball, 5:30pm (SENIOR NIGHT)
May 7 Show Choir Showcase, 6:30 & 7:30pm
May 8 PROM, 7:00-11:00pm
May 11 (Virtual) Gifted Information Night, 6:30pm
May 13 Chandler-Gilbert Dual Enrollment Information Night, 5:30pm
May 15 Academic Awards Ceremony, 10:30am
Athletics Awards Ceremony, 1:00pm
All the Best,
p. 480-222-0811 (Power Campus)
San Tan Charter School
Visit us at SanTanCharterSchool.com
2014 – 2019 Best of Gilbert, AZ