Montessori Minutes 11/15
Hello Preschool Montessori Families,
As an Arizona Native it continues to amaze me how many of our outdoor planned events get rained out…
Due to the rainy and damp weather our Munch and Sing is canceled for tomorrow. Instead of rescheduling the event during this full time of year for families we would like to invite you instead to attend a Music Together class at your convenience with your child during the month of December. Music Classes are on Wednesday mornings.
Please email Ms. Kerby directly to RSVP to attend December 4th, 11th or 18th. firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello From Ms. Kerby!
In music class we sang:
- Sneaking ‘Round the Room – With Scarves!
- The Sounds of Fall
- Old Brass Wagon
- One Little Owl
- Little Blue Car – With frame Drums
- Tomorrow’s Now Today
In-School Music Together Specialist
Download Weekly Newsletters
Charlie Brown Thanksgiving
- All Recker campus students half day of school with no aftercare PreK-8 11:30am all school dismissal
Bring Dessert! Sign up here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B0448AAAC2FA7FF2-charlie
Bring Supplies! Sign up here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090b48a8ad2aa3fa7-recker1
- All items must be NUT FREE
- Please drop off your donation in the morning when you drop your child off at school.
- All items need to be cooked, defrosted, and ready to eat. We will have volunteers working during the school morning to cut all pies, etc.
- Our Thankful Art showcase created by our Preschool through 8th grade classrooms is a highlight of the event! Ms. Hubbard has been working with all the preschool children on their outdoor activities and artwork. See her newsletter attached.
- Half day with all Recker PreK-8 dismissal at 11:30. No aftercare.
- No school Thanksgiving break Thursday, November 28th and Friday, November 29th
Support our School through Tax Donations
Please give and forward links to friends and family that live in Arizona and ask them to give to support our wonderful school community. It makes a difference!
Our Private Montessori School gives out around $45,000.00 a year in scholarships. We are able to offer these scholarships because of the Arizona Private School tax credit program. The best part is whatever you contribute, you will receive dollar for dollar back on your state taxes with this program as well. So, if you give $500, you can deduct that $500 off what you owe in taxes. If you are a married couple, you may contribute up to $1,138. If you are single, the total amount that you can contribute is $569.
The public school tax credit program is the perfect way to give and support San Tan’s K-12 Charter School specials programs. The program is a win/win for everyone. The best part is whatever you contribute, you will receive dollar for dollar back on your state taxes. So, if you give $100, you can deduct that $100 off what you owe in taxes. If you are a married couple, you may only contribute up to $400. If you are single, the total amount that you can contribute is $200. A one-time contribution is also wonderful.
Ms. Rita Sippel, M. Ed.
San Tan Montessori
Chief Customer Officer / Assistant Superintendent
San Tan Charter School, K-12
3959 E. Elliot Road
Gilbert, AZ 85234
Southwest corner of Higley and Recker Roads
3232 S Power Road
Gilbert, AZ 85234
Northwest area of Power and Elliot Roads
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”