Laramie Letters 7/30
Hello all!! I am so excited for the start of school in the morning! Your kiddo’s teachers are so ready to begin the year!
I wanted to send a quick email reminding you of first day of school procedures and routines. Please be aware of the following:
Tomorrow Morning Drop Off
- Gates open at 8:05. Middle School Students will go straight to the gymnasium. Morning recess will resume on Friday, weather permitting.
- Class will begin promptly at 8:30. If you are arriving on campus after 8:30, students must sign in at the front office and receive a pass to class.
- Specials/Electives will begin on Day one – please make sure that students have tennis shoes for PE.
- Please remember our nut-free policy for lunches. There will be microwaves available for student use. Students will need to bring any utensils they may need.
- Please pack a healthy, quick, non-messy afternoon snack each day. Also, don’t forget the water bottles!
Half Day Kinder Mainstream: 12:00 PM
Half Day Kinder Montessori: 12:15 PM
K – 1 Grades: 3:00 PM
2nd Grades & Montessori K-3rd: 3:15 PM
3rd – 4th Grades: 3:25 PM
5th – 8th Grades: 3:35 PM
Drive Lane Tips
- Please do not arrive before your oldest child’s pick up time. If your student has a younger sibling, they will pick them up before heading to drive lane. If your student has an older sibling, they will be picked up by the older sibling before heading to drive lane.
- If you need to buckle your student in, please make sure to park. Staff will not be able to buckle children into cars.
- Please have car cards visible on your dash in your cars OR with you if you are walking up for pickup in the afternoon. If you do not have a car card, you will be asked to park and come into the office to release your student.
We are just so excited to see you and your kiddos in the morning!
Mrs. Sarah Laramie, M.A.
Principal, Recker Campus
Doctoral Candidate, Grand Canyon University
San Tan Charter School
3959 E. Elliot Rd.
Gilbert, AZ 85234